Other Pages of my Blog to Visit ~

Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

We went to see Johnny Depp's new movie last week.  We took 2 of the kids and they loved it.  It was fantabulous!  Or should I say Frabjous?!  Tim Burton does a great job keeping to the original and actually goes beyond it by working in more of the Lewis Carroll tales from other parts of The Complete Works of Lewis Carroll.

If you haven't read the book yet (or haven't read it in a while) pick one up and read it soon. The Complete Illustrated Works of Lewis Carroll


While I was growing up my father would often pick up the book and read to the family OR he would ask one of to read.  By age 8 I could recite the Jabbberwocky and other poems such as The Walrus and The Carpenter or The Hunting of The Snark.


No comments:

Post a Comment